Treehouse Village Board and staff would like owners and guests to receive maximum enjoyment during their vacation. Your consideration for health, safety and general welfare of all residents is appreciated. Several guidelines have been adapted which should be understood and complied with in a spirit of cooperation. Please note the following:
- Row boats and canoes available at no charge down by the Golf Clubhouse.Adult life jackets and paddles/oars are in your utility room. Please return them to your unit after use. You are required to have one preserver per person in the boat. Child vests and extra adults life jackets are available by request.
- Vouchers for use of the pool, hot tub, sauna, and fitness room at Eagle River Inn & Resort are provided in your Welcome Packet.
- Owners/guests may dock their boats at the docks marked THV by the Golf Clubhouse during their stay.The docks cannot be reserved and are available on a daily first-come, first-serve basis.Eagle River boat launch options are included seasonally in the welcome packet.
- Treehouse owners and guests may use the beach at Lake Forest Resort and Club located at 1531 Golf View Rd. Take a right on Anthony, a left on Golf View Road.Lake Forest Resort and Club is located on the right at the bottom of the hill.You may walk or park by the tennis/pickle ball courts.Follow the walking path past the units to the beach.
- For your added comfort, a mattress topper is provided in the master bedroom closet.
- If you can’t get your grill to work, try turning the red lever underneath the grill (gas line).
- Ice is not provided at check in due to Health Department Regulations.
- The radios may get static if the lights are on in the utility room.
- For safety reasons, cleaning supplies are kept in kitchen closet top shelf and the downstairs bathroom cabinet above toilet.
- Operating instructions for unit appliances/electronics etc. are in a folder under the TV.
- Walkways & entrances should always be clear of any encumbrances to prevent accidents.
- Personal property of occupants should always be stored inside the unit.
- Refrain from hanging garments, towels or other items from windows, deck railings, chairs, or elsewhere exposed to outside view. Avoid placing objects on deck railings that could fall and cause injury.
- There is a six-person limit for occupancy at no charge with a maximum of eight people. An additional fee of $5.00 a day, per person or $25.00 per week for a full week will be applied if the occupancy exceeds six people.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 10:00 am. Due to COVID-19 new check-out procedures have been adapted. Please refer to the information provided in the welcome packet and posted on the refrigerator in the unit.
- Please contact the resort office during office hours if you would like to check out DVDs, books, puzzles, cards and information about the area.
- We have a no pet policy. A fine of $250.00 will be charged and the pet will be required to leave the property. However, we welcome Service and Emotional Support Animals when in compliance with Federal and State laws. No Service or Emotional Support animal will be permitted on the grounds unless the “Guest Service Animal/Emotional Support Agreement” has been completed prior to arrival.
- In consideration of other owners and guests and Wisconsin state law, smoking is not allowed inside the units. An ashtray is attached to the outside of the unit.A $250.00 fine will be assessed to the occupants that smoke inside a unit.
Updated Checkout Procedures Due to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 additional procedures are being taken to comply with CDC recommendations. Treehouse Village has hired a disinfectant fogging service to treat the units between guests.Please call the office at 715-479-7483 or text 715-307-4840 to notify the office when you depart for scheduling purposes.
- Wash and store dishes and utensils before checking out.
- Place all linens used and unused including blankets, bed sheets, pillowcases, pillow protectors and towels in a laundry bag(s) located in the closet near the kitchen. Do not remove mattress protectors.Place bag(s) in a central location of the upper unit. The bedding for the sofa sleeper and extra towels are sealed and do not need to be included if it is not used.
- Arrange all furniture in the same order as found.
- Deposit garbage and recycling in designated containers by garage or shed.
- Report any lost or broken items for replacement.
- Upon check out, keys can be left at the drop box at the Treehouse garage located across from the units.